Baked Beefy Mac and Cheese is easy and quick, using frozen, fully cooked meatballs and mixes -- dinner is made and done in a snap!
Published: August 12, 2015
Baked Beefy Mac and Cheese
Cook Time: 25-30 minutes | Servings: 6-8
26 (1 lb) frozen Casa Di Bertacchi full cooked meatballs
2 boxes (7.25 oz each) macaroni and cheese dinner mixes
2 cans (10.5 oz each) condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 ½ milk
2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
3 tbs shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake frozen meatballs on baking sheet for 20 minutes.
- While meatballs bake, cook macaroni pasta according to package directions.
- Drain the water from the pan. Stir condensed soups, milk and cheese sauce packets into cooked macaroni.
- Place meatballs in the bottom of a 9×13-inch pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Spoon macaroni and cheese mixture evenly over the meatball layer. Lay tomato slices evenly over top. Sprinkle shredded parmesan over top.
- Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes.
Note: For families with picky eaters, omit tomatoes from recipe or lay 1 sliced tomato over half of the pan before baking.