BOOST Kids is an outpatient pediatric therapy clinic, now located in downtown Homewood. With several treatment rooms and a sensory gym, we have a space for every child’s occupational therapy needs. We specialize in feeding therapy; sensory integration; handwriting help; developmental delays (fine motor, visual motor, gross motor, cognitive); and attention, self-regulation, social skills!
We also offer intensive therapeutic listening programs including the Integrated Listening System Focus Programs (which target sensory, motor and language skills) and the Safe & Sound Protocol (to decrease auditory hypersensitivities and anxieties and improve social engagement).
Telehealth appointments are currently available.
We are in-network with BCBS-AL, ALL Kids, Tricare, AL Medicaid, and United Healthcare.
Speech therapy services coming Spring/Summer 2021!
View Our Picture Gallery:
Monday & Tuesday: 8am - 6pm
Wednesday & Thursday: 8am - 5pm
Friday: 8am - 4pm
Ages Served: 6 months to 14 years
Occupational therapy evaluations and treatment to address:
- feeding difficulties, oral motor delays, picky eating
- sensory processing disorders or delays
- fine motor and visual motor skill delays (coloring, cutting, handwriting, manipulating fasteners)
- delayed milestones (sitting, crawling, self-feeding, purposeful play with toys)
- developmental delays including fine motor, gross motor (strength and coordination), and cognitive
- attention, self-regulation, emotional control, mindfulness
- social skills
Insurance Accepted: Yes
In Business Since?: Spring 2017
Non-profit: No Doctor Referral Required: Yes
Developmental delays; ADHD; Autism Spectrum Disorders;
Downs Syndrome and other chromosomal differences; genetic conditions;
Sensory Processing Disorders; ODD; trauma history; and more