Mitchell’s Place specializes in improving the lives of children affected by autism and other developmental disabilities. We use quality diagnostic, educational and therapeutic services provided by highly skilled therapy teams to unlock each child’s potential. These teams work to remediate social, communicative, adaptive and academic functioning while simultaneously reducing and decelerating maladaptive behavior.
At Mitchell’s Place, we employ highly qualified and caring therapists, analysts and teachers to implement each child’s treatment and instruction. We provide accurate and on-going assessment to create individualized and comprehensive treatment plans. In addition, we empower our parents with the specific skills essential to support their child’s learning.
Together, with dedicated parents and families, we are committed to unlocking each child’s potential with the aim of improving the quality of life for our clients and families.
View Our Picture Gallery:
Watch Our Video:
Monday-Friday from 7am-5:30pm.
Ages Served: A Comprehensive Autism Treatment Center and Early Learning Pre-School Program serving children ages two to six.
Multi-disciplinary Resource Center for Autism Spectrum Disorder
Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
• Behavioral Health Center of Excellence (BHCOE) (accreditation for ABA programs)
• Foundational language, learning and academic skills
• Social Skills
• Intensive and Focused programs
• Offered in a full day and outpatient model
Early Learning Preschool
• ABA based classroom with a 3:1 student/ teacher ratio
• Accredited Preschool from AdvancEd
• ABA therapy daily for spectrum students
• Typical Peer Models
• DHR Licensed
• Language delay, pragmatic language, articulation difficulties
• Social Skills
• Fine/gross motor, self-help, sensory concerns
• Comprehensive Feeding Program
• Comprehensive evaluations for Autism Spectrum Disorder and Developmental Disabilities
• Outpatient individual and family therapy
• Medication Management
Insurance Accepted: Mitchell’s Place accepts Medicaid and all major insurance providers.
Children and families affected by Autism Spectrum Disorder and other developmental disabilities.