Here are some great recipes to make your own popsicles.
Published: May 19, 2023
By: Courtesy of Juicy Juice - 100% Juice
Author Website: Click to Visit
Kiwi Strawberry Pop
Prep time: 10 minutes plus freeze time
Makes 8 ice pops
- 1¼ cups of Juicy Juice® 100% juice, kiwi strawberry flavor
- 1 (0.3 oz) package of sugar-free strawberry flavored gelatin mix
- 1 cup of strawberry halves
- 2 large ripe kiwis, peeled, cut into ¼ inch dice, divided
- Bring 1 cup of juice to a boil, then dissolve gelatin mix in boiling juice.
- Stir in ¼ cup ice-cold juice and pour cooled gelatin mixture into a blender.
- Add strawberries and three-fourths of the diced kiwi; blend until smooth.
- Using a spoon, gently stir in remaining kiwi.
- Pour ¼ cup of the kiwi mixture into each of 8 ice-pop molds; insert sticks.
- Freeze until solid.
Cherry and Cream Bomb Pops
Here’s a fun and simple frozen treat we know you’ll love! We’ve layered up cool and creamy vanilla yogurt and Juicy Juice® 100% Juice, cherry flavor to make this white and red striped frozen pop irresistible to kids! Don’t worry; layering these bomb pops is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
Total Time: 5 hours 45 minutes
Active Time: 15 minutes
Makes 10 Pops
- 1 ½ cup Juicy Juice 100% Juice, cherry flavor
- 1 ½ cup frozen dark cherries or pitted fresh cherries
- ½ cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup half and half
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Ice pop molds
- Ice pop sticks
- Puree Juicy Juice 100% Juice, cherry flavor and cherries in a blender until the cherries are slightly broken down, 10 to 20 seconds. Divide the cherry mixture in half. Take one half and pour into each pop mold, dividing evenly among them (they should each be about ⅓ full), and freeze 45 minutes. Refrigerate the remaining batch of cherry mixture for step 3.
- Whisk Greek yogurt, half and half and honey in a large glass measuring cup with a spout until the honey is completely dissolved into the yogurt mixture. Divide among the pop molds (the pop molds should be about ⅔ full after). Set pop molds in freezer and allow to firm about 45 minutes. After 45 minutes, a layer of ice should form across the top, but the yogurt layer should not be solid.
- Remove the 2nd batch of cherry mixture and stir to combine. Fill the pop molds with a final layer of the remaining cherry mixture, add pop sticks, pressing down through the partially frozen layers and freeze until solid, at least 4 hours. Run under warm water to release pops from molds and serve!
Juicy Juice™ Yogurt Pops
Juicy Juice Yogurt Pops feature wonderful fruit flavors in this easy-to-prepare recipe. Try other berries and favorite fruits to create additional variations.
2 containers (6 to 8 ounces each) vanilla or berry fat free yogurt
1 can (8 to 8 1/2 ounces) peach slices drained
1/2 cup any flavor Juicy Juice 100% juice
8 (5 ounces) wax-coated paper cups
1 cup fresh or frozen berries
8 wooden craft sticks
PLACE yogurt, peaches and Juicy Juice 100% juice in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Pour evenly into cups, filling a little more than halfway. Divide berries evenly among cups. Cover each cup with foil. Insert stick through center of foil.
FREEZE for 4 to 6 hours or until firm. To remove pops from cups, carefully run warm water over side of cup to loosen. Remove cup and enjoy!
Servings Per Recipe 8