General Advertising Guidelines
- Ads must be 72 dpi (dots per inch)
- Click URL must be included when creative files are submitted or through a 3rd party ad tag. Length cannot exceed 1,000 characters.
- Animation may loop 3x, 24 fps, 15 seconds max recommended for standard ad units.
- Ads cannot be designed to blend into page content. A 1px border is required, or the ad must be clearly defined within the allowable ad space.
- Ads may not blink, shake, flicker or flash in a disruptive manner. The look and feel of the ad cannot match the MS Windows Alert scheme or misrepresent a user’s prompts as an ad. False functionality (a.k.a. fake buttons) are not allowed.
- The action of clicking on an ad must not initiate an application download, and all clicks must open a new browser when the ad unit is clicked.
- All ads are subject to review.
Standard Website Ad Specs
|Ad Style||Sample||Size||File Type||File Size||Animation||Flash Size|
|Super Leader||view||970×90||.GIF .JPG .SWF||40K||No Rotations||50K|
|Medium Rectangle||view||300×250||.GIF .JPG .SWF||40K||3 Rotation Limit||50K|
|Rectangle Ad – 3:1||view||300×100||.GIF .JPG .SWF||40K||3 Rotation Limit||50K|